Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Ladies!!!

Kristen gets first dibs since I forgot to wish her a happy birthday. My top five favorite things about Kristen are:

5 - her sweetness, as in so kind
4 - amazing listening abilities
3 - she is so cultured...I still remember our dorm door with quotes and pictures on it
2 - Solid and loyal friend!!!
1 - her daring personality...most daring being willing to head into the unknown (BYU) with me!

Sorry that it was late! I love you and miss you!

Randilyn, ahh our Randi...my top 5 favorite things about you are:

5 - when you say you are going to do something, you do it; whether it's to learn the mandolin or go to law school.
4 - Solid and loyal friend, like Kristen, man we sure lucked out with our roommates, didn't we!
3 - mad dancing skills
2 - So much fun to be around
1 - Love and Passion for life

Love you and miss you too!!!

No comments: