Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm at the library, again

Hello my lovely ladies--
Well I am sitting here at the library for my weekly 6 hour night shift (yes, in case you didn't know, I am a librarian, haha). And I reached the point where I can't study anymore tonight, so I resorted to blog-catch-up-ing. As a natural result, I shall be updating you on my life. Unfortunately, my life is rather boring. All I do is study. And law review. And then study some more. I was thinking the other day how sad it is that I don't do many of the things I love anymore. Like seriously, I can't even remember the last time I picked up my mandolin. Or played tennis. Or stayed up late girl-talking with someone. Law school has made me so boring! And tired! If I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep, I cannot function. Holy moly, I'm not THAT old...

BUT, I did go to Mexico this summer! And China! And it was fun! (Until I came back and had to write a bunch of papers... 9 to be exact). But here are some pictures of me in China:

The Great Wall!

Forbidden City


Purple-Gold Mountain in Nanjing (where the University is)

I can't wait to see you all again! Tara, I aspire to come visit London sometime in the next few years. And the rest of you at NATALIE'S WEDDING! So excited. And K-Swiss--when do you find out if you're having a girl or boy? Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

I would love for you to come and visit. When exactly is Natalie's wedding??? This Christmas????