Wednesday, November 3, 2010

K-SWISS and Randizzle reunited...

Happy Birthday Kristen!! Even if you are married with kids, you will always be K-Swiss to me:) 26? pretty darn old. Then again, we've all hit that mark this year. crazy how time flies. Well, I hope the best for you and the fam, and all that lies ahead....life is so exciting now that we're all over the place, doing different things. We should have a reunion sometime. soon actually.

Randizzle, I miss you!! I miss your spunkiness and zest for life. And of course, your b-ball skills fo sho. P-town is not the same without the tall, mandolin-playin Randilyn. I swear you know everyone and their brother, and that's because you make people happy to be around you:) Happy Birthday!!!!

And to the rest~ sorry my blog posts are few, just know that I love and think of you all the time. Sadly I'm still stuck in the good land of Provo...where it all began our freshman year. Sometimes I think, man I wish they were still here. Every time I go to a dance, or play intramurals, drive by the creamery, or reminisce on ANYTHING that reminds me of our old Apt...I will forever think of you all!!!

And No, I am not dating anyone. ha. just to clarify.

2 comments:

Tara Ann said...

We can plan for a reunion when I get back in a year or so. I guess Kristen will have baby #2 by then, huh. That makes it more complicated since her little tyke will be pretty new still. Maybe Christmas 2012 in San Diego????? We can spend a week hanging out, going to the beach, the Zoo, Sea World, etc, or maybe Disneyland!!!! Kristen, isn't that one of your favorite places??? Our kids have not been yet. It would be a blast.

Kristen said...

Yes! I miss you all and would love a reunion. Christmas won't work in 2012because we'll be with Joe's fam again (too bad you won't be here next year for 2011 cause we'll be in CA then!). We'll figure something out, though, for another time.