Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Turn



Well, I guess I should take my turn in telling what I'm up to these days. As a catch-up: I interned in DC (love the Smithsonian!), lived in Palmyra NY for almost 2 years working at the Palmyra Inn, graduated from BYU, and married Joseph Hayes in the Rexburg Temple in June. As for now: I'm living in Rexburg, ID (yep, it's cold) while my hubby goes to BYUI. I'm working at a local company writing training manuals for their hotel software - it's nice to actually use my major! My 'typical' day pretty much is work, clean our apartment a bit, and try to find things to eat that won't make me want to throw-up (oh, I'm 12 weeks pregnant- did I mention that? :) That's pretty much my life for the moment. Turning the big '24' on Sunday - wow, kind of feeling a bit old... when I go to the gym and the machine asks for my age I automatically type in 21 and then feel ridiculous that I forgot how old I am!

1 comment:

Randilyn said...

K-Swiss you are so cute! I'm still sad I was unable to make it to your wedding--you are absolutely GORGEOUS! I know, I can't believe how old we are getting :)