Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello lovely ladies!

Hola mis amores! I am so excited to be an official blogger now! This will be a fun way to keep up-to-date on each others lives. Since this is new to me, it might take me awhile to get the hang of it...

So here I am, living in Alexandria, VA. I never imagined that I would be an East-coaster, but I guess I had to follow the leads of Beast, Kristen, and Heidi and take my turn out here. Like you all know, it is definitely a change from the California lifestyle, but I like it :) Right now we are in the middle of tree-color-changing season and it is absolutely gorgeous! The man in my life right now, Danny, and I went to a state park on Sunday to enjoy being outside and away from busy city life. I LOVE that you can drive for 20 minutes and retreat to places like this. Ahhhhh.....
One of the first questions people always ask each other out here is, "So what do you do?" I always respond to this query with, "Just living life!" I really am enjoying it out here, and yes, I do have a job, but it is in no way glamorous and I definitely don't want to be defined by my job... I work in Arlington, VA (Crystal City) and am an "Executive Receptionist" at a commercial real estate office. My goal at work to try to make everyone who comes in smile :) It makes me feel like I am doing something good in the world. My job does afford me a lot of time to read, study (for the LSAT which I plan on taking again in Dec.), g-chat, blog... haha, you get the idea.
Well, I guess that is good enough by way of updates... I miss and love you all! Besos!

2 comments:

Tara Ann said...

A tall, dark, and handsome man. We are in the middle of tree changing season as well, my favorite.

Heidi Oliver said...

You guys look so happy together!