Friday, March 19, 2010

Just an Update

After Heidi's awesome post mine will be kind of boring. But, I will give you a simple update anyways. A huge accomplishment this week for me was to reach my pre-baby weight. Wahoo. Dylan is a little over 1, so that is not too bad. I finally made it because I have been working out a little and eating really healthy (for the most part...hahaha). I was very excited.

Kevin is not going to be deferred for a year, so now we will be moving to NYC sometime in October. We actually decided that we are going to live in New Jersey because it is way cheaper. I have been having a lot of fun scoping out apartments and houses online. I am excited for this next chapter in our life. We probably will not settle there forever, but for another few years at least. And, by the time we leave, maybe, just maybe, all of our student loans will be paid off. If there is any advice I can give you girls, DO NOT accumulate too much debt. Obviously you may have to for school a little bit, but pay it off ASAP. I hate debt and can't wait for it to be gone.

Dylan learned how to pucker his lips this week. Usually babies give open-mouthed slobbery kisses, which are adorable, but now he has learned to pucker. It is the cutest thing ever to see him concentrate so hard just to get his lips to stick together.

Ethan is a crazy and smart 3 year old. He can be so sweet with his little brother or take all of his toys away and hide in his room. We love him though. Kevin has trained him to say nice things to me so he always tells me how sweet and pretty I am. What a stud!

Kevin and I are doing wonderful. We are super busy, but go out on dates whenever possible. Of course, going out to eat is my favorite thing to do. We find every coupon and deal possible to take advantage of.

I have not taken very many pictures lately, so here is one of my 2 boys trying to fit underneath/inside an end table. They are so silly.


I miss you all. Like always, feel free to visit, which I am sure you will be more excited to do once I live a train ride away from NYC!! I love you. Take care.

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

Oh yeah, we need to get Natalie on here as well! Kristen, I think you have to invite her since you started the blog.