Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I loved the Little Things

i loved that we did so much together. We really were like a family. We had something so rare that it made college an entirely different experience. I loved having home cooked-meals every night.

I loved playing sports and working out together. What good sports your B-ballers were with my lack of skill.



I loved our random activities that we thought up which were looney and corney, but so much fun!



I love our attempts to create tradition and love in our apartment family.



i loved our obsession with dancing and how we found every excuse to go to a dance. Too bad we never really got any stellar dates or boyfriends out of it.



I just loved that we were a family and that we loved each other so much!!!

1 comment:

Randilyn said...

Awww Tare-Bear! I just had this flood of love and memories wash over me! Thank you for that. I am so happy that we really were like a family :) I definitely needed you all at that time in my life.