Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ciao Belle!!

Hey girls, I'm so excited you got to go to ROME!!! and slightly jealous:) But, I knew you would like it and I can't wait to go back myself someday. Randi~ your comment cracked me up about using Tara's pregnant belly to skip lines. Hahahahaha. Kristen, congrats on the baby!! Also, can you re-invite me to your blog because it says it expired?? I haven't talked to Heidi in a while because I am a horrible phone corresponder...I know, it's not a word. But, I think she moved to a different part of Arizona and is still doing her awesome job. Honestly, same with Nat...I don't talk to her as often as I should since she's been in Hawaii. But, they are coming back in September and she is coming to Utah to visit me and Tempy so I'm excited for a Glenn sister reunion. Anyway, I love you all and miss my bestest friends!!!!!

Oh, and ps I'm working in Provo for the University of Chicago now (I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. I should be in Chicago, but instead I do the work far away not in the cool city I want to be in!!!!) It's kind of ironic actually, that out of all of us I wanted to get out of Provo the most...and I'm the only one still here!!!!! But, that's okay, I have many non-Provo adventures ahead I'm sure. Oh and no, I'm not engaged nor dating anyone...because I know you were wondering:)

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

You are so funny how you always up date us about your dating status. You know I am always keeping my eyes out for a potential mate for my single roommate sistas. No one strikes me as good enough for the job yet. Maybe in NYC I will have better luck.

It must be neat to be working for the U of Chicago. I'm sure you will have your dreams fulfilled and live in a big city once again.