Thursday, December 11, 2008

My girls



I've thought of a lot of different things I could put in reference to one of my memories of our times together. Recent events, however, have made me think that what I will always remember most fondly is simply our friendship. Just talking and listening and laughing and knowing that at least one of you was always there to welcome me home. I specifically remember Kristen on her bed at least three feet higher than mine cleaning her face and talking with me until the late hours of the night. I remember everyone ending up in our bedroom sitting on the beds and the floor, having homework and having no desire to do it.
I could go on-but yeah that is what I most cherish-the memory of some of the dearest friends ever. And thanks-thanks sooo much for your recent help-love ya all!

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

I love this picture. Oh, how I miss you girls!!